Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Where I Stand.

"Trust in the LORD with all you heart and lean not into your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."

I was talking with some friends, they were sharing miracles in their lives. They were dramatic things. I could share a few very minor things but didn't have the testimony they did. This bothered me.

I remembered the scripture, "...blessed are those who have not seen, yet believe" and was comforted in that but being the child I am, it seems, that wasn't enough. It kept bothering me.

Glory to God. He brought to my memory my life, how...., unnormal it was, quite traumatic actually....

Then a light shone on me that my whole life was a miracle, unseen by me, God's mighty right hand on my shoulder, guiding me, keeping me safe. He will do as He says. He will make me holy as He is holy.

Glory to God

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hate having to fill out a form just to post a comment, but I have had to add that thing where you have to type in the letters that you see in the graphic to be able to post a comment, because I was getting nasty spam stuff. You can still choose anonymous.

If you have relevant links or resources, please put them in the comments and I will certainly check them out!