Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2007

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood"

It has been brought to my attention, that my slant on the followers of muhammad is leaning to far to the physical.

My Lord's Word says, "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens."

I have added some links under the Answering Islam section. Testimonies of the overcomers who had lost their way but now have found the way, those who have come from falsehood to truth, those who have come from darkness to light.

My Lord said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

I've added some links to sites that provide bibles in the Arabic language and other things also, I hope they are some help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hate having to fill out a form just to post a comment, but I have had to add that thing where you have to type in the letters that you see in the graphic to be able to post a comment, because I was getting nasty spam stuff. You can still choose anonymous.

If you have relevant links or resources, please put them in the comments and I will certainly check them out!