Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I've met an atheist on Paltalk...

I've met an atheist on Paltalk (atheist being one who doesn’t believe there is a God) and I want to challenge you my friend.

If you want proof of God, ask Jesus for it...

You might say, "I don't believe there is a God or Jesus, why should I ask something of that that isn't there?" and my response is, "Well what does it matter then, if there is no God then nothing will happen, yet if there is one, you will get your proof."

If you are seeking the truth, (you *did* say you didn't believe because you had no proof) I am offering you a way to get proof, all you have to do is *ask*. Yeah, sounds contradictory, but if you *really* are looking for the truth. You will take the challenge.

Christ showed Thomas His wounds so that he would believe, so also will He do the same for you, He will show Himself to you.

1 Corinthians 1:20 says, Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

My friend, do not believe in the rituals of the Catholic church, do not believe in anyone’s *religion*. God is Light and God is Truth, those who worship Him must worship Him in Truth and in Light.

Come to God through His Word, and be taught by Him.

Ask Him for wisdom and He will respond.

So….if you do take the challenge and want to find out what I meant by worship Him in Truth and Light, start by reading the book of John.

You don’t need the King James version of the Bible, a lot of people get caught up on the thee’s and thou’s.

If you looking for a bible online, I like

http://net.bible.org/bible.php They have a neat “push this button and I will read the chapter to you” feature. The dude reading sounds to me a little dramatic but you get use to it.

or

http://bible.cc/ is very nicely laid out.


Go on..... take a chance... :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hate having to fill out a form just to post a comment, but I have had to add that thing where you have to type in the letters that you see in the graphic to be able to post a comment, because I was getting nasty spam stuff. You can still choose anonymous.

If you have relevant links or resources, please put them in the comments and I will certainly check them out!