Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Okay, what's up with the May. 21, 2011 thing?

I did a ‘Okay, what's up with the Dec. 12, 2012 thing?’, so I thought I would also do a ‘Okay, what's up with the May. 21, 2011 thing?’

This YouTube video by RS Neaville of www.propheticjournal.net  Explains why Camping is incorrect.

Here is a short excerpt from Pirate Christian Radio’s Chris Rosebrough, where he reads a Newsweek article on where Harold Camping got his timing.

 

 

Now, I know that Chris is quoting from a Newsweek article so if anyone has a link to an authoritative site on Harold Camping's reasoning, I will surely post it.

Here is a site dedicated to refuting Harold Camping:  http://www.refutecamping.com/topics/may_21_2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hate having to fill out a form just to post a comment, but I have had to add that thing where you have to type in the letters that you see in the graphic to be able to post a comment, because I was getting nasty spam stuff. You can still choose anonymous.

If you have relevant links or resources, please put them in the comments and I will certainly check them out!