Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Asia Times Online :: Middle East News - Israel urged US to attack Iran - not Iraq

WASHINGTON - Israeli officials warned the George W Bush administration that an invasion of Iraq would be destabilizing to the region and urged the United States instead to target Iran as the primary enemy, according to former Bush administration official Lawrence Wilkerson.

Asia Times Online :: Middle East News - Israel urged US to attack Iran - not Iraq

Grund comment: It all just makes me sad...

You know, I normally stay away from using  political terms to describe myself  (heh, mainly because I don't know what they mean) but... I guess all my life I would have been described by others as Christian conservative.  Again, I really don't know what that means, the conservative part, that is...

Anyway, my mom when Bush would come on the TV, would say, "Weasel, weasel, weasel" and my dad would stand up, salute and say, "Hail to the Commander in Chief!".  I think, mainly to tease my mom but that *is* his political stance on things.

I use to be the same way, the same as my dad...

When Bush commuted the sentence of that Libby fellow, I said to myself, "This guy is out of control...."

Although i'm still largely, (if you *MUST* label me) Christian conservative, my views on politics in general have changed.

I believe that all politicians have a love of money or power.  If you want a law passed, just pass the dough.  Throw enough money at politicians and they will do your bidding.

Everything is done for a hidden agenda.

It all just makes me sad...

2 Timothy 3:2  For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, 4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hate having to fill out a form just to post a comment, but I have had to add that thing where you have to type in the letters that you see in the graphic to be able to post a comment, because I was getting nasty spam stuff. You can still choose anonymous.

If you have relevant links or resources, please put them in the comments and I will certainly check them out!