Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2007

Yes, the late great USA

There is a book out by that name, doing very well I hear. I haven't read it.

But the sentiment of the title, I totally agree with.

Their are no Democrats, no Republicans, no inbetweeners, all can be bought with a price.

You want a law passed, pass the dough.

Congress doesn't print money anymore, a bunch of private bankers, the Federal Reserve Bank does.

We are owned, our money isn't ours, laws are passed that hold us accountable without any recourse, the only way around it is to lie.

But I am not willing to give my soul to the gov'mt. I will not lie as they do.

Yes, I will be taken to the cleaners, they will take my "tax dollars" and use them in ways that I find repulsive.

We use to be great, this great God fearing nation, used to be great. Now the love of money, the love of power, and a soul eating vileness is taking this nation into the sewer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hate having to fill out a form just to post a comment, but I have had to add that thing where you have to type in the letters that you see in the graphic to be able to post a comment, because I was getting nasty spam stuff. You can still choose anonymous.

If you have relevant links or resources, please put them in the comments and I will certainly check them out!