Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oh my, its been a while since I posted anything…

I have know idea where I got this pic...

Almost a year and a half… wow 

I will start again. 

Looking back I noticed that my posts were getting political, I do not like that I did that.  We are to be Christians and I am still up in the air about how far our political activism should go.  I’ll probably do a post on that.

I have added that thing where you have to type in the letters you see to post a comment, because I was getting nasty spam stuff, but anonymous posts are still permitted. I hate having to join anything just to post a comment (but the ‘type the letters in the box’ thing is okay’.

I have also deleted all the past comments (the good ones) by not knowing what I was doing… sorry about that.

We will see how it goes…  ~grund

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hate having to fill out a form just to post a comment, but I have had to add that thing where you have to type in the letters that you see in the graphic to be able to post a comment, because I was getting nasty spam stuff. You can still choose anonymous.

If you have relevant links or resources, please put them in the comments and I will certainly check them out!