Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2007

North American Union driver's license created

"My decision not to get a North Carolina driver's license could have very difficult consequences for me," Gheen told WND. "Without a valid driver's license, I may not be able to drive a car, fly on an airplane, or enter a government building."

WorldNetDaily: North American Union driver's license created

Grund comment:  I've haven't been posting news on this topic but its getting real now.  One license to rule them all, sort of thing. 

This is part of the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America 

Sort of a European Union type thing but in North America.   Here is a picture of the proposed highway through the States and Canada.  

1 Thess. 1:5-9 - The Day of the Lord will come just as a thief in the night. When they say 'peace and security', then sudden destruction hits. But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief... For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hate having to fill out a form just to post a comment, but I have had to add that thing where you have to type in the letters that you see in the graphic to be able to post a comment, because I was getting nasty spam stuff. You can still choose anonymous.

If you have relevant links or resources, please put them in the comments and I will certainly check them out!