Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2007

The Weekly Dose by R.S. Neaville 07/27/2007

The Weekly Dose by R.S. Neaville

I am so tired of men's opinions and organizational doctrines that are opinion based yet taught as fact. I am wearied with all those who think that a seminary or college education is the basis for choosing a Pastor. Education has its place but it is no substitute for Revelation of Christ. Listen to the Apostle Paul for a moment:

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

And As Peter so eloquently put it:

1 Peter 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

We need a lot more ministers who speak with authority and by the power of the Spirit and less who speak from carnal thinking and men's shared opinions. Remember this. God's word has never been a matter of men's opinion. Unless we as ministers can speak as those God sent (as his oracles) maybe we shouldn't speak at all.

Be sure to listen to new mp3 on the

Last Days House! Posted today.

R.S. Neaville 07/27/2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hate having to fill out a form just to post a comment, but I have had to add that thing where you have to type in the letters that you see in the graphic to be able to post a comment, because I was getting nasty spam stuff. You can still choose anonymous.

If you have relevant links or resources, please put them in the comments and I will certainly check them out!